What happens if I have been injured in a Massachusetts motor vehicle accident – what should I do?

First and foremost, if you are injured make certain that you go to the hospital where your doctors are, report the incident to the Registry of Motor Vehicles, and do not accept responsibility until such time as all of the facts have been investigated. Do not talk to an insurance company or its representatives, and you should call Attorney Morte as soon as you are able. Make sure you document your situation making daily notes.

Greater Boston Massachusetts car accident attorney Stephen Morte represents victims of auto accidents throughout the Greater Boston, Middlesex County, and Worcester County region including the towns Acton, Ashland, Berlin, Bolton, Boston, Boylston, Cambridge, Clinton, Concord, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Hudson, Lancaster, Leominster, Lowell, Marlborough, Milford, Natick, Northborough, Shrewsbury, Stow, Southborough, Sudbury, Upton, Westborough, and Worcester, MA.

Greater Boston Personal Injury Lawyer
74 Main Street
Marlborough, MA 017520

Call Now: 508.481.2332

Email | Directions