Emergency room physician didn’t treat my broken leg properly, now I have numbness.

Additional Information:

I broke my leg playing soccer. Was told it was an acute fracture and simple to treat with minimal complications.  I now have permanent numbness in my dominant leg and cannot play soccer.  I live in Marlborough and was treated in Boston hospital emergency room by an experienced doctor.  Can I sue for medical malpractice?


If your doctor failed to recognize and treat your injury properly then you would have a case for medical malpractice. These case can be very complex with issues only an expert can recognize. Often medical malpractice cases involve review of medical records by experts and testimony by doctors regarding the breach of the standard of care. It is important to speak with a lawyer who works in the area of medical malpractice. 

Marlborough Medical Malpractice Lawyer, Stephen Morte represents clients who have received inadequate treatment by an emergency room physician.  Attorney Morte represents clients from Marlborough and the nearby cities and towns in including: Framingham West Boylston, Shrewsbury, Grafton, Millbury, Auburn, Worcester, Leicester, and Holden.

Marlborough Medical Malpractice Lawyer
74 Main Street
Marlborough, MA 017520