ARE YOU A VICTIM OF NEGLIGENCE WHILE A PATIENT IN A MASSACHUSETTS HOSPITAL?
In many medical malpractice lawsuits, the question is not so much whether the patient was injured or killed by a medical professional’s negligence, but instead concerns which doctor or nurse was most responsible for the injury. In many cases, the harm to the patient can be traced back to errors or negligent care on the part of hospital staff — nurses, technicians, nursing assistants, or other employees.
If you believe that hospital negligence played an important role in an injury or death suffered by someone in your family, contact an experienced medical malpractice attorney at the law firm of Stephen G. Morte. We represent clients Massachusetts who need help with the investigation and presentation of their claims.
RECOVERING DAMAGES ON CLAIMS FOR MASSACHUSETTS HOSPITAL NEGLIGENCE
Over the course of his career of 30 years, personal injury lawyer Stephen Morte has tried more than 1,000 cases. His experience with the proof of complex facts, particularly those relating to causation in negligence cases, can help you recover the financial compensation you and your family will need in the aftermath of such mistakes as the following:
- Pneumonia or other infection caused by improper postoperative care
- Failure to identify or control bleeding after a surgical procedure
- Medication errors reflecting confusion on the part of nurses or other staff
- Failure to monitor vital signs such as blood pressure, pulse or respiration
- Nurses failing to follow doctor’s orders, or physicians failing to respond effectively to nurse’s reports
- Emergency room errors such as premature discharge of the patient
- Accidents caused by defective or poorly maintained equipment
- Overdoses or inadequate pain management caused by improper patient-controlled anesthesia systems
More often than not, cases of hospital negligence reflect poor staff communication, insufficient training, inadequate staffing, fatigue from overwork, or perhaps worst of all, indifference to the patient’s safety and welfare. Stephen Morte’s experience with the presentation of hospital negligence cases can help ensure that the essential facts of your situation are fully documented and persuasively presented.
Call our office for more information about our ability to help you recover damages in a case of hospital negligence.
Greater Boston Massachusetts medical malpractice and hospital negligence lawyer, Attorney Stephen Morte represents victims of medical malpractice throughout the Greater Boston, Middlesex County, and Worcester County region including the towns of Acton, Ashland, Berlin, Bolton, Boston, Boylston, Cambridge, Clinton, Concord, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Hudson, Lancaster, Leominster, Lowell, Marlborough, Milford, Natick, Northborough, Shrewsbury, Stow, Southborough, Sudbury, Upton, Westborough, and Worcester, Massachusetts.
LAW OFFICES of STEPHEN G. MORTE
Greater Boston Metro Slip and Fall Lawyer
74 Main Street